What a lot of toddle........


Well its Sunday and I feel like I am ready for the weekend but hey, it is nice to be all busy and buzzy. I did a fashion beauty shoot for FASHIZblack magazine on Friday and the hair and make up artist were amazing, the model was also excellent and had an amazing athletic figure. I was the problem. Not as happy with the images as I would have like to be, maybe as I was so happy with the last lot but I got a couple of images I am kind of happy with. Editing them now so we will see. Hard to edit images your not happy with though.

I missed the fashion show which I really wanted to attend due to a fire or something on the M25 so that was a disappointment but had a far better time than expected yesterday evening at the Feast of Dorset that I photographed for friends that own Seamless Tents. Amazing tents (of course!) and music etc and we ate a legendary fish dinner (www.thefishclub.com) which went down a treat after the photography. Numm Nummm.

Right I'm off, nothing of real content to say and need to get these images edited plus would like to spend some time vegging out in front of the TV in my PJ's, eating crisps and Chocolate raisins.

x