This is it, the Extra Special Pre Xmas interview with non other than CHOCOLATE BLONDE!!! If you do not know who this lady is then where the hell have you been?! She is a fast rising star injecting her electric personality and foxy moves into hip hop / pop / RnB / lets just get giggling and moving music. Plus she has the pleasure of my new style interview technique....hold on to your seats ladies and gentleman cos its gonna be a big one........
So we are going to be conducting this interview in the bathroom. Ok stay with me here. So, this is the scene:
You’re in your bathroom at home, you’re getting ready to go out for a gig and unusually have loads of time to spare. There is a glass of your favorite tipple on the side and some music blaring from the uber cool inbuilt sound system.
- What is the first thing you see as you open your bathroom cabinet?
A note saying well done for upgrading the bath room - an uber cool inbuilt sound system for me - well done, there would then be a second note - saying make sure you upgrade your sitting room next as listening to songs threw your mobile as entertainment for guests is not cool haha
- Your toothbrush, good old manual or an electric dream?
Always electric set my teeth alight !!! - bling!
- This tipple that currently balances on the side of the bath… what is it?
It is empty
- Ok so for those that don’t know you, give us four bathroom items that best describe you and your music.
Dove - i like to leave you feeling refreshed and sky high
Domestos - bleaching keeps the place and the mind clean
Shower head - always faithfull- HAHAHA
My towel - always ready to wrap you up and make feel good
- You’re a pretty feisty lady with some serious sexual attitude….have you always been like this and what do you put your positive female attitude down to?
Erm---- yes i suppose ive always been like this all though every day i seem to learn something new - the postive side defenately comes from my mum and my friends that i keep always an insipiration all so special as individuals. All my female friends and my mum are all straight up - no long ting lol
- I heard Italy has been on the cards for you recently, as well as telling us a little about what you were doing out there can you tell us did you stay in a hotel? Was the linen and towels etc up to scratch? Oh, did you come back with any fancy soaps or shampoos or possibly even a free dressing gown?
I was Naples had a brilliant time stayed with the family that owned the club. Mukcumba beach club, absolutely beautiful. I was well taken care of treated like one of the family , performed in front of some very important people. In 2010 Italy and myself should definitely be spending some chocolate time - whoop. There was no soap stealing - the dove, it always
gets me threw lol.
- Shave, Wax, Cream or Epilate?
Ha i shant say forests always keep you guessing!!
- Is there a boy waiting patiently outside the bathroom for you?
Erm - ill have to check one second.............. 10 hours later still checking
- What are your goals for 2010?
To be in your shower booming around the room and being sung from your vocal chords.
- If you could visit anyone’s bathroom in the world who’s would it be and why?
Mine as its my favourite place to be - relaxing in the bath woooooooooo lovely
- From where do you seek inspiration?
That has to be coversations i have with friends family etc.
- And as a final question; there are 6 rubber ducks in your bath. Your mum buys you 2 more and then your friend a further 9. You feel there isn’t enough room for you so remove 3. What is the square root of the remaining number of ducks?
I could’nt tell you to busy playing with the 3 I had to start with good times !!!!! hahahaha
Well what can I say.....pass me that Dove. If you want to see more of le Chocolate then check her out on the links below.