Sudocrem Diaries....


Alongside my tiredness Sunday I also had an allergic reaction to a face cream which has left me with an attractive cluster of red, dry patches all over my face....joy. Having just about got over the shock I can now be found hiding indoors covered in Sudocrem and using the time to actually be a little constructive!

The beauty shoot for FASHIZblack looks like it is going ahead on Friday. I have kept a little quiet about this one as it was all up in the air and chances are it still may not go ahead of if it does, not even appear in the e-Zine. However with things looking promising I thought i have nothing to lose apart from my pride (and that was lost with the seventh application of cream) so here it is. It is a beauty style shoot and I am working with make up artist Lucy Gregory who I have used before and we both recently worked together on my 'Louis & Me & Nettle Tea' series. I am hoping to secure another MUA as well to add some dimension to the whole thing. Ideas are pretty sketchy to say the least but we have a colour theme of Grey, Pink and Purple and with beautiful dark skinned models I think the effect could be stunning. Fingers and legs crossed and lets see what happens. I better get that sketch book out though and at least attempt a plan or brief of some sort!

The only other thing of recent is some backstage photo's from the most recent editorial - these can be seen at my Facebook group if you fancy a peak.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=314836&id=155640470054&ref=mf

This week promises:
- Interview with......Ok not 100% sure yet but there will be one!
- Preview of my first beauty shoot
- A Photoshop tip - Gradient Glow
- Corporate work...some examples and some questions

C x