Droooool.......

Something is missing in my life.....I know this how?  I went shopping today.  OK I know, I am a woman and it is therefore my prerogative to want to shop & buy lovely new things, plus I have gone over 2 months without making a wardrobe purchase so of course, that had to be rewarded!  Anyway, something is either missing or I am looking for something.....so the psychiatrist would say!

It could of course be the fear of abseiling 120ft down the side of an office block this Friday.  In aid of The British Red Cross and in order to get my home town of Berkshire a new ambulance a load of us are abseiling 120ft.  I am yet to decide if i should go in fancy dress or plain leggings, I am sure either will be a fright to 9-5er's as they mull over excel spreadsheets, a cuppa and a hob nob.

Anyway what I bought and wish I had the money to buy is something completely different....therefore feel free to drool as I will be doing!