Feeling a little tense are we?!


So, Britian's Got Talent has infected all TV's across the land, screaming and shouting its collection of skilled and skill-less acts (come on you know some of them just really shouldn't be there!); Mr Cowell striking his traditional high waisted pose & upsetting small children as he goes - speaking the only snippet of truth the program or its judges will ever see.  Amanda wearing yet another short sparkly dress & Piers just wishing he was the Cowell & looking longingly at that flat head chop that is going on there.  

I however sit here longingly waiting for the top I have seen in the ASOS catalogue to appear online for purchase, hoping that my credit card may stretch that far.  Looking forward to the weekend as the man comes down for a couple of days and we get to spend time on a friends boat eating olives and pretending were posh folk.  Then kicking myself cos were staying at my rentals in the postage stamp room next to everything & can't have our first ever round of 'make up' nooky.  Too much info?  Lets face it, thats what you come here in the hope of,some  hardcore goss.  I left last time with a useful tip, now I leave this time with a red face & a 'wish i hadn't posted that' comment.  Honesty, it pays.  Well sometimes.  

So lots of waiting but also lots of working, I have an event coming up in June where I get to photograph the lovely Katherine Jenkins again.  I am still getting really positive feedback from the pics I did of Queeny and to top it all of I have another Fat Talent Live coming up the first Sunday of June....always an event full of friends that are more like family & talent that is heading somewhere very high and very quickly.  My new assistant is amazing - look out for some pics from the events posted here, on the facebook group and of course the Fat Blog.  Oh, and if you need anymore odd moaning sesh's from me (can you tell I am in that mood?!) then head over there.  I get to grips with the infamous comment every photographer has heard....."As your there anyway can you just get a pic of Uncle Jack.  Oh and don't forget Aunt Maud and the kids."  There is no just.  Anyway, the blog is being fast updated these days with some excellent content so can recommend a read.

To end on something at least a little useful, if you haven't checked out the strobist.com site that I wrote about in my last post I can highly recommend taking a look.  It really is worth spending some time there if you want to know a little more about using flash / speedlite's.

Over and out. x