T2T.....goldilooks.....

    
Today I paid a visit to Primarshay to get some bits for the shoot, one of my favorite spots to go bar charity shops.  They still remain top of the 'best find for a pound 'leader board as far as I am concerned.  Anyway, I came across what are known as Shutter shades. My brother was more than shocked when I didn't know what they were, a snigger followed by "Even I had a pair" suggest I am getting old....oh.  

Moving on.....Apparently massive last year following  a good showing off by Kanye West and selling out ten fold, they are a trendy alternative to sunglasses.  I do not know what I was doing while this trend hit big but I have to say, I have not seen them before.  A quick google search identified the fact I had been living in my own world of laptops and F stops & yes they were big - REAL BIG!  

So behind the times I am but I have still chosen to pick these wonderful gold specs for my Trash to trend feature.  Talk about 80's trash which has clearly got trendy - these things are awesome!  I have purchased them for the shoot alone & cannot see myself strutting down Camden high street in a pair but for the photo's - they will rock!  I love them so!