Loreal Colour Trophey...

I was asked to take pictures for the entry of the Loreal Colour Trophey on Sunday and met a great team.  I worked with Lucy (MUA) who I have worked with before on a couple of shoots and we had a great catch up and as per usual she did an amazing job.  The model was new to the scene and this was one of her very first hair shoots - mine too then!  

I used a lighting scenario I had never worked with before and chose to use 3 heads.  The main light was quite close to the model and we used a medium sized soft box, a snoot was pointed on the background and then there was a fill light which I was bouncing off an umbrella back into the frame.  Studioxill helped with this set up and really looking forward to doing some more experimenting with the help of their layouts.

Here is wishing Julia all the best in the Awards...I look forward to my dinner and drinks invite on winning!! ;-)

(Words to follow from cast and crew)