Looking for an idea....

I love freebies.  I also love advise, conversations with people that have experienced things and can give me an honest opinion on it.  Food, Clothes, Shoes, Handbags (see the theme here!) and also business or marketing, or where to get some great inspiration.

On that basis I decided to start an 'Ideas' page.  A page on my website you can click to and get some ideas, some advise and some free tips.  Much like the photography and photoshop tips on the blog the Ideas page on my site is more of a guide......what to expect from events photography, what questions to ask your photographer.  Doing it yourself?  Tips on how to best capture the atmosphere of an event and even what images work best with PR and Marketing material.

If you want to get your free ideas just go to | Carli - Art photography | and visit the More tab.