Beg and Borrow...Limited Ink Geek chic style...


Things for the Limited Ink shoot are coming along well however I daren't breath a sigh of relief as no doubt 3 days before the big day something will happen! Anyway, I have a beautiful female model confirmed, the male model confirming the date, a wonderful and fully 'lets get stuck in' MUA and hair stylist and a wardrobe stylist who just never fails to get what is needed and always delivers. I also have an assistant along for the day so, so far so good. Now all I need...oh yeah all of the props and remaining garments.

Anyway, here are some sketchbook tears and sneak preview pics to keep you entertained and also a list of what I am currently trying to source - feel free to contact me if you have anything you are willing to donate!!


Final Pics to come in Feb!