The benefits of a professional...


I am not denying that there are some very talented individuals out there who are not professional photographers and with the introduction of digital photography and the fact you can purchase a 35mm digital camera with a manual setting at about £400 has given may people opportunities to use their imagination and explore photography that they just would not have had before. It is truly great to see so many people expressing their artistic side. However (yes here it comes i hear you say!) time, practise, education and a creative eye are not something that comes from visiting Jessops at the weekend. I have trained for 4 years to become a photographer and learn about light, ISO, Aperture and White balance settings, but that aside a professional photographer can give you something else Jane in the office cant - experience and understanding.

True, there are actually a lot of photographers that do not give you that but one thing that has been consistent from my clients is that I listen. I listen and use my skills, creative judgement and passion to be the best I possibly can to produce images that leap off the page. Pictures that give you that fluttering excitement in your belly because they work so well with your PR or Marketing package, website or printed media. Pictures that just sum up...YOU.

Anyway, that is enough about me....what I am really getting at is that I want to learn about you. I really, really do because it's what I love to do. My interest is about giving you images you adore and that communicate your values effectively and to do this, I feel its about creating a positive long term business relationship and that means knowing a little bit about you! So drop me an email today or comment below and tell me one thing I didn't know about you or your company before. Here is one to get you started....

"We all divulge in lots of cheese on a Friday!" Victoria Mann, Waitrose.