What do you think?

So the Front Page of Running in Heels has been put back until next year. Still totally chuffed they want to use my pictures but somewhat annoyed I was told 7 days AFTER my images were meant to go live, its just a case of manners really. Maybe thats how it is in the magazine world?! I don't know unfortunately...one day I tell you one day! Oh the world of fashion, full of sharpness, apples and last minute changes. I will keep you posted on when they will appear in next years issue, presumably a summer month as the images tend to lend themselves accordingly.


Still on the fashion front but in a commercial sense I am shooting a new banner ad for the trendy geek / urban brand Limited Ink. These guys do some really cool T-shirts for men and women and up and coming artists can even submit their own designs to have printed on limited edition graphics tees. Bit of customer research needed so this is where you guys come in and would love to get you involved! I have included some of the graphics below and would seriously appreciate your comments....the good the bad and the ugly. Just give me one word or image that is conjured up in your mind, something that you think of when you imagine the graphic on a tee or of course, on you looking hot in the garment!

I look forward to your feedback!