Monkey around....


I was asked what my customers thought about me, and in all honesty I wasn't able to give a conclusive answer. Probably because I haven't asked them. Its scary really and also a little bit intrusive to ask what people think of you, not at all British Darling. However, its true that if I want to know what my clients think then the only way to know is to ask them. If nothing else, I want to learn what they don't like and change it.

So, I sent a brief email round asking a few clients to take a look at my 3 question (yes only 3 questions!) survey and complete if they wished, so far the results have been great so thank you to those that have completed and those that are just waiting for that 5 minutes to take a quick look.

I am rather chuffed with one of the trends in what people like about my service, mainly as I really try hard to do this but it was my ability to listen to my clients. Great news because I really do think this is the most important part of creating a relationship with a client and completing the job with positive results.

A negative (yes I am telling you these!) is my reluctance to supply contact sheets. This is not something I originally thought feasible and indeed for some clients is not, they just prefer to get beautifully edited and retouched images. For others though they want to see the nitty gritty which, I now will be taking action to improve!

So if you haven't done so yet I would really appreciate your feedback and if your feeling left out and want to spend a few minutes having your say then answer my survey here. You can tell me how I can please you....ooo matron!

(Image courtesy of http://www.breadwig.com)