Running in rain soaked heels...


So a theatre packed weekend trip to London was swiftly replaced by shopping as unbelievably there were no tickets left under £70 for a matinee, call me naive but seriously it seemed a little ridiculous. Maybe pay day and a pre Xmas get together was on the cards for more people than me! Anyway enjoyed the shopping delights of Camden Market & Covent Garden and after much dribbling over some beautiful punched metal jewellery I settled on a suitably festive purchase of Bambi in black. Well, even Disney is fashionable these days.

Anyway busy week this week with 3 full days of shooting. Friday I am looking forward to as am descending on Stoke Parks exclusive Christmas Party and getting some snaps of the guests and the wonderful venue which i understand is going to be decorated in black and gold top to bottom. Even introducing a fire torch filled entrance and gold dip bar. Sneak preview pics to come at some point Saturday.

Ooo and before I forget although it hasn't gone live quite yet I believe it will be there by midnight. Not that I am staying up or expect anyone else to but check out my 'Louis me and Nettle Tea' pics on the front cover of Running in Heels!! (Talking of which I did a lot of that this weekend from bar to bar or bar to bus stop while tipping with rain!) There are a few brief words as well which I am now worried will make me sound like a total nonce but fingers crossed all is good and screw the words....it's the pictures!! Check it out here.

Over and out for this evening

C x