Recommend a friend....

Am very excited to see my pictures in the French Fashion magazine FASHIZBLACK and think they look fab....well done to the team - thank you guys! This was a nice thing to come back to after my birthday weekend in Wales with a few friends, lots of lovely food, wine and wet walks! Very relaxing and I managed to avoid my laptop for a full 3 days - woop woop!

In case anyone is interested I am running a promotion at the moment whereby if you recommend a friend to my Carli-Art group on Facebook you AND your friend get a £50 voucher to spend on photography with me. So £50 towards a shoot, some prints or anything you like really. All you need to do is recommend a friend to my group, get your mate to write on my group wall "Free money you must be bonkers. **** recommended me to Carli-Art"

You and your friend will then each get a £50 voucher and there are only 10 to give away so get recommending!