Being called Aunty...


I have had a few more positive meetings with various clients this week which is really exciting. I am currently getting some more cakes together so I can gratefully say thank you for their time and leave a little sweetness on a Friday.

I am in Dorset all day tomorrow working with a company who produces and prints School Prospectus's. Now this may not sound glamorous (believe me in general i have found photography is not!) but it is a really good job to get as not only does it pay well but it is so much fun! The kids are always amazing and the schools are really welcoming and the director of photography and owner of the company is always on hand if I need anything. Although Dorset is not a positive start at a 5.30am leave tomorrow morning I know already that I will have a giggle and hopefully get some really great shots for the school. Not only that but for my corporate portfolio.

On an entirely separate note but equally as important one there are some things that just make you smile, I mean really smile. Now sorry this involves children again but my beautiful niece had her birthday a few days ago and I received the most amazing thank you card in the post today. It is things like this that just make me go all gooey and soft inside! She called me Aunty and told me she loved me! (Thank you Mum)
I know i know I am getting ever so sentimental but it was just amazing and she even drew round her hand so there was a little bit of her in the card. It was gorgeous - thank you George!

Right anyway, I'm off to bed. Get those 8 hours in!

PS: Foto Tip Friday will happen tomorrow!! Thats a promise!


x