Without sound......



Friday saw many things but the morning was a shoot, a shoot I really enjoyed!  It was part of a package deal that I am currently offering for performers @ Fat Talent Live where we get together have a studio session and photography and use the pics and recordings to promote, promote, promote!  This shoot was with Queeny, a soulful singer with a cheeky smile and a spring in her step.

The pictures were about capturing her and building an image that not only could she continue to utilize but also that would suit her style of music, past, present and future.  

Some odd stares from onlookers, an angry rant from a shop owner and attempting to play Leap Frog over street bollards that really were a bit too big were all on the menu.

I am excited by these pics as you never really know what you are going to get with a shoot and things were quieter than I expected on the day, so the results I hope she likes!

To see all the pics check the FB fan page and to hear Queeny's music, check out her MySpace.

www.myspace.com/queenymusic 

Send me your feedback if you have any comments, questions or want to learn more about the FTL Photo offer!

C x