Where have all the posts gone.....

(Ooooold skool pics!)

Well it has been a while...too long in fact.   There I was today raving on about how I loved to blog and thought that facebook, blogging and twitter was a really important part of my business and I am rejecting them!!  Boo hiss to me.  

Lots of little bits to catch up on I suppose.......First things first PR shoot went ok and even though it was food photography which tends to be a bit yawn friendly it was actually a good shoot and I was relatively pleased with the images.  Look out for the pics in magazines such as Sunday Telegraph supplement, Women's Own and some others I am not sure of the name of, but generally that kind of market and where recipe features may appear!  

On the more exciting or rather poop my pants front today a friend (fellow photographer as well) went into our old Uni and had a chat to some lively students about how we had found the transition from baked bean eating twenty something to a baked bean eating twenty something and a bit older also calling themselves a professional photographer.  It was really interesting actually to hear the types of questions being asked and questions I have myself all the time.  It also made me think about my student life and how I have started.  Not sure if you guys are aware of where I have come from (no not the bird and the bee's edition) but thinking a history lesson over the next couple of days may be in order.  I will post random facts about my student and 'becoming professional' life before I started this dear blog and it was all here for you to read at your own leisure.  Photography at Uni was my way of expressing a lot of emotion I was feeling then and things that have impacted heavily on my future and I still think about now so be interesting to see where that gets us.

Oh, noticed the sponsor bar at the top of the page?!  YES crazy me is doing a 120ft abseil down the side of an office block (in Reading - oh the views!) to raise money for charity.  All the cash goes to British Red Cross and will supply more ambulances for the South so get donating and allowing those lovely docs and nurses to treat us quicker.

More interesting pic, fashion and 'me me me updates to follow.... this weekend I am making an effort to blog every day/night!  (Not sure how the gentleman I am seeing at the weekend will feel about that but he has been pre-warned about my love affair with my laptop so time to test those waters.)

Night crazy kids x