Oh So Quiet.....



Here I am making my excuses again for being so quiet!  I have been very busy but am back with some fashion pics! I really love some of these images actually and if I am totally honest, I was not expecting to.  

The project was for some Science Students who as part of a major project had to express in a creative format some science theories and ideas.  Such as Science as communication, science as  a brand and so forth.  Well with a bunch of homemade clothes, pots of Early Grey and a very heavy bag we all trundled round London with the beautiful model Morgaine Matthews.  Random changes in the bushes, dresses covered in lots of newspaper and the odd glimpse of a bottom here and there certainly got us some stares but we had a fantastic day and even though the sunlight was a little bright in places I am pleased with the contrast and depth of the pictures.  

Morgaine is a beautiful model to work with and left me little skin clearing CS3 work to do (which was disappointing as I have also just brought a graphics tablet.....more posts coming on that soon!) but personally I am happy and I hope the girls are too!

When I actually get round to it I will be updating my website with these and my previous ChildsPlay images.

Hope you like people........send me your comments.