Sheep or Shepherd.......

Now I have an odd collection of clothes.  Some really what you would call 'of the moment and fashionable' and those which I would wear to a party or London or something.  Then there are office clothes, basically a collection of black trousers, t-shirts & shirts to wear to an office where believe me fashion is not top of the list.  (I liked working in fashion last year - it meant making an effort every day!) Then I have ya know Sunday clothes.  Which are loose jeans and a cardi.  You will see me one day & I may look like a person who has little interest in up to the minute dress then you will see me another and hopefully, well maybe think I take at least a little interest.  


(Some of my fave jewelry plus the trainers I am currently wearing - bring on the reborn Green Flash!)

Now style is a unique thing, an individual way of expressing one's self through not only what you wear, the accessories you adorn but how you carry yourself and the impression you make on others as you enter that room.  It's something I think constantly develops and is forever changing.  Weather a shepherd or a sheep, everyone has their own take on an outfit.  Anyway I have a project going in my head & to be honest I am not sure why I am doing it but I am, so thats good enough for me.  I suppose I think it might be interesting.  But I am going to photograph what I am wearing, what my mates are wearing, what my sister (i like her style!) is wearing etc etc & just post it really.  Accumulate a whole load of styles & how its a totally unique thing not only per person but per day or even hour.  Some of us (maybe most of us?) can tend to judge weather we are fashionable on other people's clothes, so compare and contrast kind of thing.  This will create like a map of fashion around me really.  May try the whole street photography thing as well if I see someone I like.  Thats the things with me, I see something I love and have to own, knowing full well I will never wear it.  Anywho.....I will post a few but work on creating a montage, so; on with the images........