Working 9 till 5.......

So I was thinking about office fashion and how if you don't live in London or work for some uber trendy employer then you have very little flexibility in terms of what to wear.  I choose to team office basics with loads of oversized, inappropriate jewelry.  Going on that obsession of jewels, my current bondage fetish & its apparent trend for SS09; plus a little childish fun (some of this stuff would be great for my shoot!) - I have put together some items that I think would look great in any office!  By no means am I certifying that these things are 'on trend' or wanted by the fashionistas out there but its just a collection of awesome little bits and a few fave's I couldn't resist looking at & collecting together in a jumbled mess! (ps: This is not the best example of my PS skills!)



So should you be interested we have: Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Oasis, Plastic Girl Leju Designs @ www.lejudesigns.com and various bits from EBay!

  
                   
The Oasis dress above - all in leather look for the office brings sophistication yet sassiness!  Then my fave most recent internet find, the Pied Piper necklace from Plastic Girl - www.lianakabel.com.

The best till last as they say - below are actual bondage ankle cuffs found on EBay.  These would be totally wearable on either the wrists or ankles & if you had to, you could just remove the rings - awesome colour as well!