I wish.....




Inspired by the Daily Mails 'Weekend' magazines  weekly wish list of various must have goodies ranging from fashion to holidays I thought I would do my own - why not. You know its harder than you think....what would I wish for?!  Anyway after I got thinking I just couldn't stop, next year my list for Santa is going to be massive!  So here it is...I am just looking for that lamp and a genie......

    
.
Dear Santa / Aladdin, please bring me.....
- A Mamiya Medium Format Camera
- Dinner with Mr J himself - Jesus Christ
- A vintage bead necklace from Oxfam (http://www.oxfam.org.uk/shop)
- A vintage red stone, silver ring from Oxfam
- An old school Singer sewing machine
- An endless number of fashion items from the lovely if not slightly overpriced 'All Saints' (Thanks Saint Chris for demonstrating this wish so well)
- A subscription to Time Out Magazine
- A smaller forehead so I can no longer be considered as an extra for the oldie but goodie Cone Heads.
- A years supply of marmite, plus the ability to make art with it as well as the artist Dermot Flynn (sorry exhibition passed, you know some of these pieces of toasts fetched £2000 each!  Eat your heart out Hovis)
- An Oscar De La Renta Dress (Available from Net-a-porter.com)
- A Time Capsule for My MacBook Pro
- A pair of fab Alexandra McQueen shoes - this pair, yes this pair.  I love them.