Sunshine money & some local business...

Yes my new twitter profile is the image that the paper didn't want to use!  Oh well...if you wish to see it I was featured in Get Reading in the Business section so feel free to click, have a giggle at the existing image but of course also read what I had to say about Carli-Art photography and business in the community.

Yesterday I was at the UK Solar Plaza conference for PV energy, what I initially thought would be a pretty much yawn subject turned out to be really interesting and while snapping away I picked up some 'really?!' facts about harnessing energy from the Sun.  The government's incentive launched in April 2010 predominantly aimed at Residential users, not that you would know as I haven't seen any information about it.  It has made me think about being 'greener' though and the shift that seems to be becoming more and more evident of business's considering in greater detail their impact on the environment.  Watch out tomorrow for some tips and some Thrifty bits on considering the eco system....no sighing please....there easy to do and you can proudly stand on that soap box and state your consideration of the trees and pretty birds and so forth!

For the moment here are some sneak previews of the conference....final images coming soon.