Here it goes....Dear Diary....

So I have been a little slack on the blog posting of recent...i apologize!! No I really do.  In my aim to get more savvy with social media and use it to the extent I understand it can be used I am introducing a new regime to the mix....this is more for my benefit than yours but will give you a structure as to what kind of things I post and when!  These posts are all written for you so if there is something you would  love to know or think would be a great addition, please just shout. 
Here it goes:

Tuesday - "I chat to..." The day of interviews with other photographers, artists, models, make up artists and also my clients!  Get to hear first hand what they have to say.
Thursday - Thrifty Thursday is the day where I grab other web content and essentially compress it in to a neat post and then let you guys know the best of the best.  This will be other advise, tips, ramblings or creative work from other people out there doing there thing and which I have found useful or insightful (or just darn funny!) and therefore think you might just too!
Friday - It returns, Foto Tip Friday.  Camera, photoshop, flash, post, various tips that you may like to know about the many elements of photography.  Suggestions...come on down ladies and gents and get them in while their hot!
The rest - Other days are left open for random ramblings, words from other creatives or local business's, a review of what is going on out there, Image sneak previews, up to date news on my diary, special offers and of course each month, The Bright Ideas post accompanied by the newsletter on a quarterly basis.  Yay!