A lot of not a lot & something....

Excuse the lack of posts the last few days, I have been what can only been known as rather busy.  To Leeds and back yesterday and today and previous to that just way too much going on with networking events and meetings here and there.  To all of those I met networking and whom I still haven't followed up with....my sincere apologies!  Look out for something this weekend.

I am having album issues.  Its not good for the stress levels at all.  I am also having issues in a sense that I have not even started properly editing the Limited Ink shoot, damn and damn again.  Promise its coming soon though.  That alongside an interview with the cast and crew, some words from fashion designer Louis de Gama and yes...a photo tip Friday.  It will happen!!  (Maybe not on a friday but it will happen.)

Right, work.  Must do some.

PS: The picture is to pay tribute to Alexander Mcqueen.  RIP.  If you want to learn more about this tragic loss to his friends, family and fashion, click here.