Cotton Wool and Lighting Diagrams....

Okay so I only watched about 40 minutes of it but the bits I did see were, well, interesting.   One of the Gallagher brothers being a general idiot and throwing his microphone into the crowd, the Spice Girls becoming only 2 and Lady Gaga proving she in fact has a stunning voice and is able to demonstrate some rather flexible dance postures even while wearing the left overs of my bathroom bin in her hair.

As well as the Brits those in Fashion are celebrating London Fashion Week (booo, I missed out this year) and New York fashion week to come.  I hear all things are good if not busy.  In fact the one bit of advise i did get about attending LFW as a tog was if you were backstage don't use the same toilets as the models, messy!  Their words not mine.

On the photography front I am excited to announce that I am taking part in a hair and beauty shoot this weekend for the Loreal Colour Trophey - good luck Tom with your entry!  Photo's and any words of the crew to follow.  

While doing some research for this shoot actually I came across an amazing website that gives you full blown lighting breakdowns from a picture  I posted the link last week but here it is again as I think its so fab!  Also, here is the link where you can download your very own lighting diagram.....this could keep me amused for hours!

(picture courtesy of nymag.com)