Say Hello with a Smile...



The end of a rather interesting week with a few more meetings in the diary for the coming weeks, an interview with food photographer Howard Shooter (pretty confident I didn't get it. It was one of those days you think 'What did I just say...Why did I just do that?!" I was not on form. Shame as him and his assistant Ria were really lovely) and two shoots coming up over the next couple of days. Also a fantastically productive meeting for the Limited Ink Fashion shoot fast approaching on 6th Feb.

On top of that I have also come up with some lovely Corporate Portrait Packages that I think clients will be pleased with. For a start my charges for an individual and a whole office are no longer the same - doh!

So with the New Year in full gear and with many business's refreshing their brand or reviving their website design and in particular doing more and more to communicate and relate to the public, why not think about a "Hey this is me...Welcome" portrait image. It can be as white walled or as creative as you dare to go, after all its all about you! Enquire within dear Sirs.