"Oh my ears & whiskers, how late it's getting..."




So for those of you who don't know I also work a p/t job as well as being a tog....a girls gotta know she can get that new paid of shoes!  Anyway it has been madness the last couple of weeks or so as our office is being made redundant.  Not so good.  On the plus side I am braving the Photography Full time - AAHHHHH!  This does mean though I am packing in meetings and jobs and spending a lot of time awake, in my car and generally moving from place to place at a speed otherwise reserved for Concorde.  The week has thus far been exciting though with a birthday party on Saturday, (yes photographing not drinking!) An event with Caroline Spellman and Engage Group this morning and two further meetings for the rest of the week with a Citrus flavored Ad agency and a fashionista accessories designer.  Here is hoping it continues and come the end of March, I have not resorted to other, more illicit forms of earning money.  I feel a Pretty Woman moment coming on.