Whiskey and Lemsip...

(Image courtesy of the JamJar.com)

Having been in bed since midnight Boxing day my hours have clocked well over 115 and now, at 10pm I decide I have the energy and the urge to write a post.

Anyway, looking fully ahead to the New year and 2010 (in my case being celebrated with a shot of whiskey in a Lemsip) is high on the agenda. Having never written a business plan and my marketing plans starting at 100-mph and quickly halting to a stand still, I feel it really is time I pulled the finger out and got some solid plans down. Therefore my new notebook (any excuse) is now clearly adorned with asterisked goals that by this time next year I hope to achieve. Some realistic, some aiming high and some just frankly ridiculous. (I don't see Ricky Whittle and myself getting married anytime soon, yes my embarrassing but guilty pleasure!) Anyway, onward and upwards with me new notebook, my new goals and now my points on how I plan to achieve each one. My first one is learning to manipulate natural light better and for that I have already purchased a Holga. I cannot WAIT to get some pics up.

Anyway Happy New Year to one and all and here is wishing you all the best for 2010.
More blogging to follow once my paracetamol hangover has subsided.