grey wool and nipples...


My weekend has been a work filled one with days spent editing in Ascot and evenings spent editing at home! Friday night did see a 'spiffing' birthday party though but not before getting some time in with the bunny ladies. No not a new band or some sort of odd cartoon character but assisting on a shoot at VIVA Photography for the girls from The Sugar Lounge in Reading. With their fantasy nights becoming hot stuff (like the pun there) every Friday, they needed some top notch imagery for their marketing material and Caroline at VIVA was the one to do it. I was there to primp, help with posing and lighting and of course, those stray nips!


On an entirely separate note I have to wait 2 weeks for the boots from heaven...2 weeks!! I can't wait to team them with leggings, dresses and long Tee's and with my purse strings being brought closer and closer to breaking point I better get myself a winter warming cardi while I can - love it!