Ooops.....sore feet & raging teens....

I know...i missed the Friday Foto tip, and i was doing so well, two whole weeks in a row! The tip will be coming later though, so a delayed Foto tip. If you want to check it out it'll be posted at some point after 7pm and will be about the liquify tool in Photoshop.

For now I stepped out of my comfort zone last night and braved The Underworld in Camden. My cousin is part of a band called Diminished Fifth which are a heavy metal group complete with tattoos, piercing and head banging and yes of course, screaming rage into the mic. So off I went to offer my support of the family kind and had an ace time!! I personally wouldn't know good Death Metal from bad but it sounded great and technically it was brilliant I was also impressed that there seemed to be a melody rather than JUST shouting profanities at people. I was slightly disappointed that you couldn't dance to the music but after realizing that no one danced just tapped their feet and bobbed their head I realized I wasn't going to be doing any bum shaking to Prodigy or DJ Hype. We didn't stay for the whole evening so I wander if it was left with people crowd surfing and extending the head bop to a whole body bang?

Gig was followed by a few bevs and food so all in all a good evening, bar the sore feet from my new shoes. But hey, I've got to moan about something.