Like my buns?

Have been to see a creative agency today, fabulous folk and wanted to leave them something special. There I was the other night thinking about things that I could do when as per usual I had an urge for something sweet, me and sweet things are like totally bezzy mates doooode. Anyway, BAMM! It hit me. Cakes. I would give them cakes. Okay okay so nothing great there so I got some icing branded, got some plain cake boxes and jazzed them up a little and I am really chuffed with the results!! Marketing....here we come!! I hope they like them when I drop them off tomorrow and thank them for their time today.




Oooo on another note......new shoes!!! Yay!!

**SPECIAL**
Coming soon......in like a week....A WHOLE WEEK OF INTERVIEWS WITH PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS!
I have interviewed a whole load of different photographers and will be posting the interviews here! I dont do a lot about portraiture, weddings and only recently have started actually writing about corporate stuff so thought I would give you guys something
to get your teeth into!
Got a question you want to ask? Email me your questions by Tuesday 13th and I will put them to the professionals. carli@Carli-art.co.uk. Get em in while there hot!!