Tomorrow tomorrow we love you, tomorrow....


....your only a daaaawaaaayyyyyy!

I never was a singer.

Getting excited and anxious about big shoot tomorrow, so much time and effort goes into planning that it is a nervous wait until the day and in all honesty, until I start shooting. Even then you can guarantee i will be snapping away for an hour before I relax and the vibe is going. Fingers crossed I get some awesome pics, that is what worries me most!

As a little experiment and also cos I just think its a cool idea (even if I do say so myself!) I have got 4 disposable cameras that will be making there way round tomorrow. They are dedicated to people so we can also get their perspective on the day....should be interesting!!

Till tomorrow when I will be here in tears......of joy or fear I don't know which!!