Fruitless in more ways than one.....


The tiredness is taking over and my efforts to work are fruitless, my picture editing is average a ridiculous time per image & all the creative juices that usually flow so freely in and out of other useless thoughts have retired for the evening. I think I will follow them.

Yesterday was a long day but a seriously good day, lots of fun and a great team of people that had come together for their love of their passions. It was a promo shoot for Chocolate Blonde. If you have not heard of her yet her booty shaking antics and infectious smile will soon take hold!
Together with the Stratstone Harley shop in Chingford, Assistant photographer Megan and make up artist Lucy, plus a whole heap of overweight and heavily tattooed bikers pictures were made!

Some great names in fashion, shoes and jewelry got involved (all will be credited when I remember everyone's name!) and after leaving the shop having brought them out of their biker chick T-shirts (we all had to have one!) and consumed probably half a ton of marshmallows, cake and skittles.....we can all be chuffed with the results. I have just downloaded them and there are some raw, juxtapose images in their which I look forward to getting my teeth into.

Just not now....now I need tea, bed and a TV. Does anyone else feel like they have been hit by a bus this evening?!

Cx

PS: Behind the scenes and sneak previews of final pieces to come this week!