location location location...



I have a fashion shoot planned for August which is purely personal. I seem to be really taken with abandoned warehouses or 'areas' at the moment and my parents advised me of somewhere fantastic the other day! On a reccy of the location you walk through a field of poppies and up a slight hill where you are presented with a collapsing barn and a sculpting of two alien looking skeletons. On further investigation I got extremely excited at the remains of the people that once worked here, stored their belongings here and what looks like played here.

A huge fiberglass candle rests amongst the sofa's, traffic cones and cobwebs; alongside the end of boats, a clearly dead rocking horse and a few doors and a dismantled car. All of this in the confines of a collapsing shed and the erection of a beautiful statue.

Awesome!