Live and Kicking...

No I am not talking about that old skooool Saturday morning program (although I did love that show) I am referencing the fact that today my sparkly new website went live.

I am sadly very excited and even sadder keep finding myself logging onto my own site and having a browse, as if something is going to change or its suddenly not going to be there! Anyway should you have a mo or two then check it out - it SHOULD be easy to browse through and even easier to find information that you want so fingers crossed that for the audience, the site works.

www.carli-art.co.uk

I feel a little odd today. I keep having massively elated moments where I get dizzy about the fab new site (shut up about that already I hear you cry) and then really low moments where I wander where its all going and if I am ever going to finish the huge pile of editing I currently have staring at me.

The thing is the editing isn't screaming its tapping, consistently and accurately against the inside of my head slowly driving me insane and even more frustrating, making me feel ever so slightly panicky that there 'Just isn't enough time.' (Said like that Rabbit out of Alice in Wonderland) In reality, there probably is. Or I need to stop procrastinating by doing blog posts and checking facebook and actually get on with processing in Photoshop.

Anyway, one thing which is almost complete is the Chocolate Blonde PR shoot which was photographed last week at Stratstone Harley Davidson in Chingford. Not decided my final view on the images yet but take a look and let me know what you think.

I will be interviewing Chocolate here soon so keep your eyes peeled for that one.

Right I'm off to do some work, and eat something chocolate based. Always guaranteed to put a smile on my face for at least 5 minutes.