The secret Diary of Damien Hirst.....


(Pic courtesy of toonpool.com)

6am: Aaaaahhhh, soft cuddly toys, fur throw and silk sheets; this is the way to wake up every morning.
6.10am: Well I gotta eat so I am feeling meat, yup meat.  Think I'll take a wonder out to the deer fridge and pick myself a beauty.  Should go down very well with an egg & some pepper.
8am: Time to get the brain going, not feeling the cows heads today so I'll give nana a call.  The cross stitch is going really well so maybe I could have a go at making that 'Cat in a vase' image we so loved.
12pm: My fingers are killing me, definitely take Nana's advise in the future and get myself a thimble.  
1.30pm: '.....come and enjoy tea & coffee surrounded by friends at the Church's annual Mothers Union meeting.'  Better grab my coat, oooo mustn't forget that Pirex dish for Maud. 
4pm: Time for a spot of hunting, where are those plus fours.  Arnold, grab me the bucket I have mushrooms and buttercups to find.
6pm: Exhausted, however dinner tonight is with David Bailey, Turner and good ole Viv Westwood.  Thinking we might crack open a bottle of red and play some drinking games.  Yes, we can have the new dare as eating some of that meat out of the deer fridge raw.  Viv got the eye last time, hilarious.
2am: Ah the smell of lavender and lots of warm bubbles, bath then bed for sure.

D x