Paper Dolls & Haberdashery.....

I have been thinking about future fashion shoots and starting to jot down ideas and come up with budgets (BIG part of this one considering my current financial crisis) and cannot seem to shake the ideas of mannequins, puppets or paper dolls out of my head.  

I had a paper doll when I was younger and remember spending a large amount of my time dressing it and not just using the clothes they supplied you in the packs but making my own out of paper and bits of random card or string, buttons and other haberdashery that I found I could get my kid like mits on.  With this in mind and the fact I came across a 'colour me in' dress posted somewhere on the internet earlier in the week, I did another infamous google images search and came across some quite interesting piccies of inspiration......