The Lion, The Witch and hopefully My Wardrobe....



Having paid Afflecks Palace a visit in Manchester this weekend and gaffa taping my credit card to the inside of my bag so there was no risk of me spending any money, (I spent £70 in my head within approximately 47 seconds of being inside) I am swimming in thoughts & fashions of vintage times.  

With musty leather jackets, hand made jewelry with bows the size of your hands, old school sewing machines and recycled shirts made into fancy dresses; the wardrobe from The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe has been brought to life within the imagination of a smiling twenty-something year old who has just spent hours on the internet trying to locate some of the treasures you could also enjoy.  Then only to discover Afflex now have their own site!! 

Check it out:

www.afflecks.com
www.vampirebunnies.co.uk
www.meandyu.com
www.hannahmakesthings.com
www.otherclothing.com
www.noangel.co.uk