9021woooooaaaaahh


I watched it. I sat there glazed eyes, looking at the girls, the guys, the pool, the excessive amount of money...I mean excessive! Seriously is this really what Beverley Hills is like, does everyone look that primed & made over, do 15 year olds seriously have that much disposable cash?! Anyway my predictions for the future so far are this:
1) New girl becomes Miss Fashion and the apple of everyone's eyes - by this I mean the boys. She already has Mr Rich on her tail, I see that Ethan guy (traditional school jock role) latching onto her soon.
2) Shallow, pretty, Naomi the school biiiattch will become best mates with new girl and become less shallow, a little less 'dressed' & discover her true self.
3) We will have a fashion icon, a fashion setter who's wardrobe people will follow in magazines like Company & Glamour.
4) Hot Teacher gets it on with a student. Possibly one of those pigs that appeared in the first programme as well. Who knows, this is Beverley Hills darling!
5) Prince William will make a star appearance, as the Hip Hop side kick to the token black dude Dixon. I see caps turned sideways and white boxers covering pert bottoms that should be draped in P Diddy jeans.

Just a few predictions there but one must keep amused in between job applications, marketing and writing a newsletter....yes a newsletter! I am starting a monthly update going out for the first time on 28th Feb! Woop woop! If you want to be part of the mailing list send an email to carli@carli-art.co.uk with subscribe in the subject title.