It only takes a minute girl.....


I had 15 minutes of fame on IQONS on the 23rd and it was great!  Okay I didn't actually do anything but my profile was advertised on the main homepage & I have since received in excess of 50,000 views and some new invitations from other IQONS users.  This is all great news & I cannot wait to get round to emailing them all & hopefully planning some meets or even shoots for the future.  It did get me thinking though about other things that can be done in just fifteen minutes........

 - Calling a company you are interested in working for & seeing what you can do for each other
 - Draft an email to a photographer / artist / other creative you want to work with.  
 - Update your Facebook status with "this is what I did in 15 minutes"
 - Eat 350g of Dairy Milk
 - Pat a dog till it rolls over on its belly
 - Complete your details on the HMRC website for self assessment (I know I could hardly believe it either!)
 - Check your bank balance and transfer £10 to your savings account
 - Google image search your own name
 - Make a cuppa and grab a biscuit
 - Bend over, touch your toes, turn around and sit down, you can rest for the other 14 minutes
 - Check out the Fat Blog at www.fattalent.blogspot.com
 - Piss off a Goat
 - Sketch the dress you envisage making if money does get that tight, then realize it actually takes as long to find and buy online
 - Check out my IQONS profile and add yourself as a member too! http://www.iqons.com/CarliArt