Weddings, Corporate Portraiture & what not to wear....





Another busy week lays behind me which is fab news as another one also stands in front.  What scares me is my busy as a bumble bee schedule has left little time for that all important CRM so am looking forward to getting back on it and as a result hopefully filling more of that diary as Christmas (yes I said it) approaches.

Still to come also is the rebrand...new name, new logo, new site and new blog.  Very excited and just tying a few final ends before it all goes live, late predictably but it will happen so please - watch this space!

Last Sunday I got together with some old Uni friends and we worked on our first shoot together in 5 years!  Vintage themed images coming soon and to appear in 'Frock &Roll' Readings new, exclusive Vintage boutique.

My wedding portfolio (as a second shooter) is getting ever fuller which is great so thinking I will put some of those up in the coming weeks (a few above to get you started) plus my corporate portrait skills are being tested with an abundance of requests, must be that time of year which is fantastic.  I always like to learn more and more and more and....well you get it but came across some great sites for portraiture so have put below in the hope you find them useful.  Good for tog or sitter, enjoy.

Digital photo school (includes lighting set up diagrams)

PS: Coming soon - downloadable Bright Ideas guides including Tog Talk explained, Understanding imagery; In front of the camera, having your corporate portrait done; Knowing what to ask for, getting the best bang for your buck... plus many more!