The Countdown begins....


I've had migraine symptoms, I have had a cancellation and a rebook, packed the car with far too many clothes and tested all the equipment. Everyone is aware of arrival times, the call sheet has gone out, Model releases are waiting to print & I have spent a rushed twenty minutes in Topshop and H&M searching through their undie department to find some 'so uncool there cool' boxers and girl shorts.  Done done and done.  So why do I feel like so much is missing?

If you are not already aware tomorrow is the Limited Ink shoot.  A Geek Chic explosion of funky graphic tee's, biker boots, school girl plaits and high waisted denim.  I have a fantastic team together (all of whom will be featuring here) and an amazing location. Keep your eyes peeled Ladies and Gentleman as these images will not only be appearing on my site, blog and fb pages but also as the brand image for this stylish tee brand.  Check them out, they have a special on at the moment and you can steal yourself a limited edition t-shirt for only £15!  

Fingers crossed for tomorrow and looking forward to sneak previews appearing here at some point over the weekend!