Be a high watt light bulb...

So as you can see the blog has undergone a make over! I felt it was time for something a little different and to bring the blog a little more in line with my website, I hope I have done that and can create a little more lovin (hello Barry White) between the two.

Things should be easier to find, more fun to view and most importantly more about you! Yes really, I am here to make sure I can service you so let me know what you want or don't want and it will certainly be considered!

For the moment I leave you with a large yawn and a link to one of the best sites I stumbled across this year....not because its a great website (although lovely I am sure) but because it gave me access to a rather energetic Marketing Seminar which has armed me with a bag full of exciting marketing tips and a head full of ideas.

I want to be bright like a lightbulb - click here!

Carli