thought for the day....


One of the things I appreciate most of all is friends and families opinions of my work.

It really means a lot when a mate or a member of my family takes a look at my work and gives me positive feedback. Of course I love getting compliments from others but when a friend says to me how much they like my stuff and I know they mean it, it really makes me feel good. Support for what I am doing and what I am trying to achieve is so greatly appreciated from loved ones.

Not sure my excitement extends to some friends a lot of the time and honestly, it is frustrating when your mates don't share an interest or don't seem to have the time to check out your images, but I know that people are busy and that frankly; not the same things allure us all. That said I got a lovely text today from a good friend today, "Can I just say hun I just checked your site since the relaunch and it is fab, you truly are a very talented photographer looking at your work. Not just saying that cos your my mate but I truly believe you capture the atmosphere or person in the image."

How lovely. It made me smile big and smile wide and a big thanks extends to that friend and all of those that have supported me!

Ah - a positive thought for the day!!