Raw Conversions.....

This week I have mostly been....no on a serious note I have been seriously struggling with Light-room and CS3. They are supposed to be compatible but seriously I swear it is way harder than it should be and all of this Raw File conversation is sending me through the roof! I think it is time to learn a little more about light-room as I am sure there must be huge benefits to using it, bar the fact of course that you can forget CS3 for colour management and exposure etc as Light-room does offer fantastic facilities in order to this and I personally find them a lot easier to use.
Anyway if you have experienced any of the same shizzle then get to Adobe and download the free Camera Raw plugin for Photoshop:
http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=3821

To come....Chocolate Blonde Interview and installments of 'Stish.' What is this I hear you cry....you will be gutted you missed out if you don't watch this space!!