"F*** I can't do it....oooo, ok. Wohooo"


I did it! I abseiled 120ft down the side of an office block in Reading in aid of The British Red Cross.

A massive thank you to everyone who sponsored me.

I managed to make just over £240 so was really pleased and will shortly be posting the free pic! Not that it will be at all glamourous, once you start getting somewhere on the abseil you tend to become a bit of a pendulum and I completely lost all footing, my feet would not stay to the wall, I was totally in the wrong position and ended up flailing my legs around and just dropping to the bottom!!

It was so good though, very exhilarating and the Red Cross team did an amazing job at organizing it all and getting everyone motivated with free sweets and lovely name badges!

Keep your eyes peeled for the pic!