Knowing me knowing you...






The Fat Mix evening promised good music and a vibe to part to, well it did just that! Although there to take pictures I was also in a social mood & thought a bit of getting to know your peers and so forth was in order.  Plus I was enjoying my stripy blue top (straight from my sis's wardrobe!!) and thought it deserved a shimmy on the dance-floor.

The evening saw DJ Chef (Lets Move Forward Productions) VS Run DJ's, both giving excellent performances and ensuring there was some booty shaking and foot tapping on the dance floor.  
The event was @ The Blag Club in London, Russell Gardens and although not the best sound system in the world it was a quirky setting which apart from the issues I had with the sheer amount of red in the images, was an interesting venue to get some images.  It was a Asian style venue with lots of big comfy seating, incense and real thick wooden tables.  The highlight of the evening I have to say was the live percussion, the bongo dude and the saxophonist.  Both excellent performers and really added a special touch to the evening.   One other thing I saw and like lots, was the gold dress being sported by a lovely lady called Vicky, suited her down to the ground & teamed with some wet look leggings and nice shoes, the gal pulled off the bling dress with pure style!!

See the pics @ www.carli-art.co.uk/login - FATMIXRUN gallery.