To be noted.....


1) I might just possibly be able to squeeze in some kind of a social life as well as run my own business.
2) My financial planning definitely needs to get better
3) The world is fashion crazy at the moment & I am jealous I am not at New York Fashion week trying to invade the back stage area or at least get the telephoto lens in there
4) Networking is great, it really is great. 
5) Re point above, its also hard work.  Talk about regular updating
6) Lack of Money = Even bigger yearning for clothes
7) Too many Haribo tend to make you feel a little sick for at least 24 hours
8) Keep it local
9) Reading Town Centre really, really, really does not have a decent selection of bars
10) Stiletto heels and driving are a bad combination if you actually want to be able to drive to work without an over enthusiastic OAP waving their fist at you.