The time is almost here.....fashion shoot tomorrow!  I have just spent my morning labelling everything and packing it carefully into boxes and then a suitcase, hanging garments in their designated categories - Tops, dresses, bottoms, accessories, 80's, monochrome, bra's...so on and on.  I feel like my head is going to explode with the number of 'must do's' spinning like a whirlwind through it & no matter how many lists I write there is always something I seem to have missed or suddendly comes to me.  Deep breaths and focus!

I am very excited (and probably more nervous!) as I have some great designers involved & have pulled together an awesome selection of clothes and accessories.  All will be getting their own feature on the blog but to introduce you to the gang we have.........

 - Maria Van Well - Garments
http://www.catwalking.com/GRADUATES/GRAD_08/BA_shows/shows/THAMES-VALLEY/shows/04-Maria%20Van%20Well/index.htm & http://www.lilees.etsy.com/
 - Zedhead Designs - Handbags
www.zedheaddesigns.com
 - Hetty Rose - Shoes
www.hettyrose.co.uk
 - Yolande - Jewellery
www.lagenevenorth.co.uk/fashionart.html 
www.4seasonsshop.co.uk
 - Bags2Riches - Jewellery
www.bags2riches.co.uk 

Thank you to them all. x