Juggernauts of thought...

Stylist Sophie Paxton is the start, middle and end of these images.  Although I was the photographer for this shoot; the concept and clothes plus all prop ideas (typical - a magnum of champers!) were done by Miss S.P herself.  Together we worked on the artistic direction to create imagery that is romantic but fun & relies heavily on strong styling.

The reason I wanted to post this really is because the shoot planned for Sat 24th (oh god is it that close!!) is going to be styled by Sophie.  We had a meeting earlier this evening and I downloaded all the ideas, colors, electricity and Childs-play that was causing mayhem in my head & we worked on creating solid imagery on the day.  Sophie gets my insane 70mph juggernauts of thought, I like her for that!  (And other things of course if your reading this!)

Anyway together we have thrown some thoughts into a large pot and there it sits on the hob boiling, in 9 days that pot will overflow; bubbling with apart from anything else....100 neon balloons.